Monday, April 23, 2007

Vegan Fashion....An Oxymoron No Longer

Just a quick post to declare to the world that vegan accessories could be the next trend in the fashion world (!) according to a Lucky Magazine editor that appeared on the Today show. Of course, none of my favorite accessories appeared in their list of the up-and-coming vegan chic items, so I thought I would give you a quick sampling.....


Bags - eco-friendly recycled candy wrapper bags from Ecoist (so it's not faux leather, but at least it is made from sustainable materials, plus they plant a tree for every product you buy!)








Shoes - I love my Molly shoes in dark green (cute, but not comfy) and my Earth Solar shoes (comfy and still pretty cute), both available at mooshoes.



Wallets - My pleather wallet that my sis got me in the Netherlands from Kitsch Kitchen.

No comments: